Turkish Cotton Towels
Wrap yourself in 100% Cotton Luxury
Turkish towels are made from the finest cotton on the planet. That’s why our range of luxury towels are super soft and offer remarkable levels of absorbency.
40% OFF SALE ENDING SOON
Absorbent & Luxurious
These are the fluffiest and most absorbent towels I have ever had. I have had “luxury “ towels before and they all didn’t absorb water that well. I have no problems drying off quickly now. I will be buying some more very soon.
Super Plush Towels
I have now ordered a few sets and given some as presents. My friends love them and so do I. Its lovely to have soft fluffy towels when I get out of the shower. They do also make really good gifts for the person who has everything.
They will make your day!
I was really excited to receive these towels and they didn’t disappoint. They are very soft and get even softer with each wash.
Amazing Absorbency & Softness
Calidad Home has taken great pride in selecting luxurious, beautifully made, hotel-quality towels. Take care of our Turkish towels, and they will take care of you and your family for a lifetime. We have tried and tested every single type of towel before offering only the very best for sale.
Shop Our Favorites
Turkish cotton is premium cotton that has extra-long fibres. Using longer fibre cotton in spinning yarn means fewer joins. Fewer joins results in stronger and smoother cotton threads.
Particular attention is paid to the stitching and finishing of all products. All our towels are double-stitched along the lengths to avoid fraying and for added stability.
Turkish cotton provides the perfect balance between absorbency and softness which makes it the best cotton to be used in towels.
Calidad Home products are all made in the legendary towel producing town of Denizli, Turkey, the world’s largest centre for woven terry production.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to love your towels that is why we are giving you 30 days to try them out. If you find you don’t love them simply send them back for a full refund.
As a family-run business, it is absolutely essential that our towels are good for the planet and good for you. That’s why all of our products are OEKO-TEX® certified, and are free of any harmful chemicals and ethically made.
We believe in affordable everyday luxury. By sidestepping traditional channels, designing our towels in-house, and engaging with customers directly, we’re able to provide higher-quality towels without the middleman markup and cost of brick and mortar stores.
You Can Feel The Quality
A TURKISH COTTON TOWEL WILL LAST FOR YEARS SO WHY NOT TREAT YOURSELF TO THE BEST TOWELS MONEY CAN BUY?
Turkey produces some of the world’s finest quality cotton products. Turkish towels are even more absorbent than other towels.
Towels crafted from Turkish cotton are made from a material with extra long fibres. This makes for fewer joins, and thus smoother, stronger towelling fabric.
Turkish towels are also renowned for becoming even more soft and fluffy after repeated washes.
Not All Towels Are The Same
For Calidad Home, it is absolutely essential that our towels are made in the safest way possible. That’s why all of our products are OEKO-TEX® certified.
We believe that everyone should have the chance to be wrapped the the worlds softest fluffiest towels
Click the shop now button below to get your Turkish Cotton Towels at this special price & get FREE delivery throughout the UK
40% OFF SALE ENDING SOON
Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. 30-day returns policy
FREE delivery in the UK
Safe and secure purchase with bank-grade SSL technology
A few words from our happy customers
BABY SOFT TOWELS!
These towels are the best we have ever used. They wash so well and stay super soft.
SOFT AND ABSORBENT
These are the thickest, softest and most absorbent towels!
LOVE THE TOWELS!!
I get it now. Good towels are worth it. These towels are so absorbent and I love how light they feel on your skin.
Perfect weight, thickness, soft feel. Also love the smoke colour
What Is Turkish Cotton?
- Turkish cotton is premium cotton that has extra-long fibres.
- Using longer fibre cotton in spinning yarn means fewer joins. Fewer joins results in stronger and smoother cotton threads.
- Turkish cotton is long fibre cotton and is grown in the small but productive Aegean Region.
- Turkish cotton becomes even softer, fluffier, and more absorbent with successive washings.
How Does Turkish Cotton Compare With Egyptian Cotton?
- Egyptian cotton is known for its absorbency, which is especially suited for apparel and sheets. However, in towels too much absorbency means that a towel remains wet long after use.
- Also, towels that are too absorbent tend to become wet in humid climates all by themselves.
- Turkish cotton provides the perfect balance between absorbency and softness which makes it the best cotton to be used in towels.
- Turkish cotton, when used in towels, provides maximum absorbency and efficient drying.
What Makes Calidad Home Products Better Than Others?
- Calidad Home products are all made in the legendary towel producing town of Denizli, Turkey, the world’s largest centre for woven terry production.
- All of Calidad Home’s products are woven in our modern production facility by Swiss made computer-controlled weaving equipment.
- Each and every towel we provide is inspected three times to ensure the perfect towel:
- After weaving
- After dyeing
- After stitching
- Particular attention is paid to the stitching and finishing of all products. All our towels are double-stitched along the lengths to avoid fraying and for added stability.
- While a Turkish towel may cost more initially, in the long run it costs a lot less as it will easily outlast towels of inferior quality.
How Much Is Delivery?
Delivery is FREE for all orders in the uk